Kadokawa Course Internet vol.2 "Open Source - composes Internet, evolution of software"

Now it's out -you can get Kadokawa Course Internet vol.2 "Open Source - composes Internet, evolution of software" (角川インターネット講座 (2) ネットを支えるオープンソース ソフトウェアの進化) at a bookstore.

 Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto, probably you know as programming language "Ruby" author, is supervisor for this book but more people involved in it. What I wrote is a basic overview for Open Source Software Licensing (with 32 pages in Japanese) because I've learned some  about software license through my activity in Debian (thanks! :-)

 It was though a bit because its deadline is really tight, so I had to write it even during DebConf14 in Portland (this is the reason why I didn't go to Pub to drink beer in the last night ;)
Hope you enjoy it (Wasshoi!!).

Comments